A small blog of my thoughts, interests, and life in general.

Friday, May 05, 2006

New House

Weeell, the long and arduous home buying odyssey has finally come to a close. We got the keys for our new home yesterday, and we'll be moved in about a week from today (barring anything unexpected! Our younger basset is also on her first heat cycle, so we've got a handful around the house as it is, without adding packing to the fray. Victoria has her last final at 7 am tomorrow, and I finished up with school (for the semester) yesterday, after my final critique in ceramics. Victoria is set to start her internship with the FAA in a few weeks, and her new job starts on Monday. Other than that, everything is pretty normal! I don't have time to post much more, so for now I'm going to stop.

Jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home